How lush are these Yarn Wrapped Easter Eggs? Time to raid the craft cupboard and get making. You can find the full equipment list, step by step guide here!
YOU WILL NEED:
- Egg Template – Download your egg template here
- Hot glue and glue gun
- Trace round your egg template onto the cardboard and cut this out with your scissors.
- Cut a small notch at the top of your egg, use this notch as the starting point for your yarn wrapping.
- Wrap your yarn round the egg in different directions, add in your beads for extra interest.
- Cut a piece of yarn 20cm long, tie this in a knot to create a loop and glue this to the back of your egg so you can hang up your decoration!
We’d love to see you all having fun at home, share any snaps or videos with us on social media!