WIN this Pamper Bundle
We’re offering YOU the chance to WIN this bundle for yourself and whoever helped you through the Summer holidays. The kids have now gone back to school, which means, you can breathe!
To enter you simply need to like our Facebook or Instagram page, and tag someone you couldn’t have got through the holidays without in the competition post comments.
Good luck! The competition closes at 12pm on Friday 29th of September 2023.
Bundle Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Lower Precinct holiday bundle competition will be open for entries from 6th September until 12pm 29th September 2023.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the instructions on the competition post which include liking the Lower Precinct Facebook/Instagram page and tag another user on the competition post.
- All entries will be put in a generator with one entry selected at random who will win the gift as shown in the image.
- The prize will be collected from the Lower Precinct Shopping Centre on a dedicated date discussed with the Marketing Team.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The winner will be notified via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information (photo) will be used only on the website and social media of the Lower Precinct shopping centre and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- Employees of Lower Precinct and their relatives can enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.