‘Love Your Heart’ Valentine’s Day Event
We are excited to bring you an educational Valentine’s event on Saturday 17th February 2024, which promotes heart health.
The British Heart Foundation reported that in the UK, there are almost 100,000 hospital admissions each year due to heart attacks; that’s one every five minutes! As a result of this, we are hosting an event in partnership with Coventry based Tolan Training, to provide free CPR training for shoppers.
But that’s not all! During the day, we are also hosting an interactive family-friendly workshop. Shoppers will be able to dive into five engaging stations designed to make learning about heart health and healthy living enjoyable and accessible.
We can’t wait to see you on Saturday 17th of February, from 11 am to 3 pm for our Love your Heart event!
Event Terms and Conditions
- Children aged 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult over 18
- This event is free to attend.
- Lower Precinct reserves the right to refuse entry.
- Lower Precinct at its absolute discretion reserves the right at any time to cancel or amend events, activities, workshops, alter times, prices and services without notice.
- If the event is cancelled in its entirety, Lower Precinct will use our reasonable endeavours to notify you as soon as reasonably possible.
- Dogs and all other pets are not permitted within the Lower Precinct or any events. This is with the exception of Assistant Dogs and some restrictions do apply.
- Admission to any event, activity or workshop is at your own risk. Lower Precinct will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages or emotional distress sustained at or during or following the event, activity or workshop including damage, theft or losses to property and motor vehicles.
- Please note that CCTV, film cameras and photographers may be present. By entering Lower Precinct, you consent to filming stills photography and sound recording and its use in distribution (commercial or otherwise) without any payment.
- If you experience any problems during the event, activity or workshop, please contact a member of Lower Precinct staff, as it may not be possible to resolve issues after the event, activity or workshop.