February 1, 2024
Valentine’s Day Competition
It’s competition time!
Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Lower Precinct competition will be open for entries from 1st February until 12pm 14th February 2024.
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the instructions on the competition post which include liking the Lower Precinct Facebook/Instagram page and tag another user on the competition post.
- All entries will be put in a generator with one entry selected at random who will win the gift as shown in the image.
- The prize will be collected from the Lower Precinct Shopping Centre on a dedicated date discussed with the Marketing Team. These dates are alternative Wednesdays as disclosed by the Marketing Team.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged.
- The prize must be collected one month after you have been selected as a winner.
- If you fail to collect your prize within one month Lower Precinct reserve the right to donate the prize.
- There is no cash alternative available.
- The winner will be notified via the social media account they used to enter the competition.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information (photo) will be used only on the website and social media of the Lower Precinct shopping centre and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- Employees of Lower Precinct and their relatives can enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.