May 26, 2023
Vote for your Charity Of The Year
🔎 Are you passionate about making a difference in our community? Lower Precinct is on the lookout for our Charity of the Year for 23/24, and we need your help! 🏆
✨ Nominate your favourite charity for a chance to win this incredible opportunity. By partnering with Lower Precinct, the chosen charity will receive support, exposure, and resources to amplify their impact. Together, we can create positive change! ✨
Thank you in advance for taking the time to nominate, we really appreciate it!
Nominations close on the 19th of June, the charities will then be shortlisted and those shortlisted charities will be put up for a public vote.
Charity of the Year Competition Terms and Conditions
- The Lower Precinct Charity of the Year 23/24 competition will be open for entries from 26th of May until 12pm 19th of June 2023; when the entries will collated and a shortlist will be publish for the final part, the public vote..
- To enter the competition, entrants must follow the link and fill out the nomination form on the competition post or Lower Precinct website.
- By entering the promotion you accept these terms and conditions, and agree to participate in any publicity associated with this promotion.
- If the entrants fail to agree to these terms and conditions they will be automatically excluded from the promotion.
- The promoter and partners have arranged this competition in good faith and cannot accept liability in any matter relating to the competition whatsoever.
- The entrant’s personal information (photo) will be used only on the website and social media of the Lower Precinct shopping centre and will not be passed on to any third parties other than where legally or contractually obliged.
- Employees of Lower Precinct and their relatives can enter this competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage. These terms and conditions are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.